Friday, April 27, 2012

yeah ! Got sweet eighteen on 27th april !!

 HAPPY birhtday TO me 


hai people ! im fine tq !


                           sing with me!

27th  APRIL . yeah!! i already got my sweet eighteen now <3 .OH MY GOSHHH!! IT could be so nice babe .You know what , actually im not really to enter this "eighteen earth".WOW ! me NOT ANYMORE "ieza si budak kecik " BUT "ieza si budak dewasa " hahha .sounds funny ! peace yaww !.now im scared to live on my own way to be an adults. its more challengging that i could expect it !




look my childhood face ! am i eighteen ?? confuse in my mind . .hee



OBVIOUSLY ! I'M EIGHTEEN NOW ! SUPER SUPRISE PALS !! HAHA
at the beginning , i almost remember my HOSTELmate .Miss them damn so much ! haha . The day when  my  birhtday come around  ,they suprise me with the big wishes and wonderful present as i never thougt it . there was big hugs(really miss it damn) .They gave me big present . Actually they just put paper in it .hahha.ya just wanna make me happy las i got big present from them ! what the Fish peeps !.HAHA. all the sweet memorable always in my mind.

I'M OFFICIALLY EIGHTEEN *SMILE*


                                    
                            lets eat the cake with me .yum~yum~yummy !

                     YEah got smile upon my face!! this girl ~ opps!! this lady is grow up . time is freaking fast baby !!

MISS MY SCHOOL GIRL NOW !




just wanna say toodless to 17 teen bad memory !! 
and
hi my SWEET EIGHTEEN LADY .BE a good girl baby .
kisses for everything . 

LOT OF LOVE,
budakkecik.
                               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...